Monday, May 3, 2010

Meetup Monday

Last week was my first week doing Meetup Mondays. Each Monday, you will have the opportunity to add your blog to our blog roll. This is going to be a great way to make some new bloggy friends and to hopefully expand your readership! I want to say thank you to the 8 blogs who participated and hope as time goes on we will get more and more every week. So grab my button, and welcome your new friends!

Photobucket




The rules are simple:
1. Add a link to your main blog (or most current post)
2. Leave a comment on the blog above your name in the list.
3. Visit as many blogs as you can and leave comments and follow if you like.


If you are participating, please comment to let me know what you do to "wake up" in the morning. For me it's a hot shower and my Dunkin Donuts coffee.


So sit back, enjoy a cup of coffee, (or five) and enjoy each other's blogs.

16 comments:

nicolesspirit878 said...

Yeah so I'm not sure if I entered right but their is a character max on the linky page. Anyways the way that I wake up everyday, no matter what is a cup of hot tea and checking my e-mail (alone if I can). I'm pretty sure it was much sexier before I had kids but I can't remember what I did back than to save my life!

A said...

My wakeup is usually when I first go into baby's room and he looks at me with a huge smile first thing in the morning. It just brightens up my day.

Ohh and a few (alot) of coffee as soon as I get downstairs :)

Carla Jo said...

I just "get up". Once I am out of bed, I am out of bed.

Kellie said...

Coffee is necessary for my morning wake-up. Though the bright smile I get from my son every morning sure starts my day off right!

Nolie said...

Coffee!! Got to have the coffee.

Shayna said...

After I get done hitting snooze once or twice? Brush my teeth... hard to be sleepy when I'm tastng mint!

Jordan said...

Get up and get coffee and a protein bar!

Michele said...

I think it's a trend...COFFEE!

KLZ said...

I'm happy just to nurse my son and get out the door. That adventure wakes me up every day.

Julianna said...

Definitely coffee! I have to have my first cup before my kids wake up. I like to enjoy it while I do some blogging! Does anyone else start thinking about their coffee before they go to bed at night? Love it!

Gigi said...

I have to lay in bed with the TV on for 10 minutes before I can get out. Then, I put my game face on to wake the kiddos up...they hate when I am grumpy!

Megan said...

I can't get the button to work on my page. It is saying that it has been removed. Anyway I wake up feed all 3 babies then I have a bowl of cereal and play on facebook and watch the news.

Rachel said...

I have 2 school age kids so it's usually a race to the shower. A rush like that would wake anyone up!

Unknown said...

I don't get up until baby wakes me up. By then she's hungry, so I feed her. I usually don't eat until I put her down for her nap.

Happy Gramma said...

Thanks for the newest followup. I am glad to be a part.
Come visit me and enter my giveaway for a beautiful baby book. Hurry! There are only 2 days left.
www.happyfamilyhappykids.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

I'm still looking for a sure fire way to really "wake up" in the morning. Usually, I wake up about half way through rushing to get ready and sprinting out the door.