Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Fun

The Girl Creative     


 
TGIF!!!!!!! The Girl Creative hosts New Friend Friday and I love it.  Not only is it a great way to celebrate Fridays, but she has a great blog, and a great way to find new blogs and meet new people!

I also just started participating in One 2 Try's Friday Follow! 

I would love to hear your plans for the weekend.  We are getting Jack's professional pictures done tomorrow (I'm so excited!!!) and have a wedding Sunday.  Tonight I get to get together with the girls for a cards night! 

So, to all my new friends, welcome!  And to all my old ones, thank you for reading, (and commenting)  you make my days!


7 comments:

Evelyn said...

Happy Friday Follow! Your newest email and twitter follower.
This weekend is the start of rec baseball, so at the field I will be. Hope there is no rain, just a nice pleasant sunny day.

Nicole Marie said...

Hey there! Lets see---I had plans to take my little guys and our dog to the river this weekend, but BOOO, its supposed to rain all day. Blah. I may just go shopping :)
I'm your newest follower from ff..nice to "meet" you!

Nicole
http://theboyslockerroom.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

Love the idea of cards with the girls!!
Happy FF!

Anonymous said...

Hey Am~ Just dropping by to say HI!! See you tonight xo Connie :)

Rebekah said...

Hi, I am a new follower from Friday Follow!

Rebekah
Let's Win! - Blog Sweeps
http://letswinblogsweeps.blogspot.com

justicecw said...

I am a follower...happy Friday! Christine from Cute Stuff
http://justicecwscutestuff.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

Hi! Just stopping by from New Friend Friday. I am now following with Google Friend Connect. Come visit us at www.couponsaregreat.net!