Monday, May 17, 2010

Meetup Monday

Another Monday. This one is hard.  I had a wedding last night which means, I had a few cocktails and stayed up way to late.  Getting up at 5am was extremely painful this morning.  Hopefully this linky will make things a little easier. 

Photobucket

***The rules are simple:
1. Add a link to your main blog (or most current post)
2. Leave a comment on the blog above your name in the list.
3. Visit as many blogs as you can and leave comments and follow if you like.

And I would love it if you would grab my "Meetup Monday" button on the sidebar, hopefully it is working this week.
Coffee and non-coffee lovers welcome!  Read some new blogs, and hopefully meet some great new people!




5 comments:

KLZ said...

Ooooh, I had a wedding Friday night and was in the same boat yesterday. Ouch indeed. Hope you're feeling better.

liz said...

Hope you had fun, and the "aftermath" today wasn't too bad.

Kapaldo Family said...

I've been reading your blog for a while now, we both have October babies...I'm finally getting to "Meetup"...this is a new aspect of blogging for me...excited to meet other bloggers!

Karen said...

You had me at cocktails...
:)

Steph said...

Stopping by from New Friend Friday...you have a new follower! :)

http://goobergrapemonkeyman.blogspot.com

(and I'll start Meetup Monday next Monday!!)