Monday, May 10, 2010

Meetup Monday

Week Three of Meetup Monday and we had a much better showing last week, which makes me so happy!

I had such a great weekend, and an amazing first Mother's Day. I was able to relax, eat like crazy, and spend the day with all my favorite people. Now back to work. Only a few weeks left until summer break!

What made your weekend great?  I would love to hear from you!

Photobucket


***The rules are simple:

1. Add a link to your main blog (or most current post)
2. Leave a comment on the blog above your name in the list.
3. Visit as many blogs as you can and leave comments and follow if you like.

And I would love it if you would grab my "Meetup Monday" button on the sidebar...I have heard it is not working on your blogs, please let me know if that is the case.

Grab your cup of coffee (Starbucks Mocha for me today!), read some new blogs, and hopefully meet some great new people!




6 comments:

Julianna said...

I'm first! Wow! I had a great weekend despite the fact my baby was sick! My husband made two delicious meals for me (he is a fantastic cook!). I had a great day!

A said...

For some reason the code for Meetup Monday is not working for me?! Says that the photo has been moved from Photobucket?! But the link still works :)

Have a great day!

KLZ said...

Thanks again for hosting this!

Blogs said...

Hi sweetie...glad to meet you and join in on the fun....your link is working but not the photo...if you delete the photo through photobucket it will remove the button pic. I can make a cute one for you if you'd like....no strings attached. I'm still stalking your blog:) xoxo Have a nice week!

Jamie said...

Thanks for hosting! Your link is working for me, but like others said, the photo is removed.

GroverFamily said...

Hi! Thanks for hosting this linkup...im looking forward to meeting some new bloggers:)