Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A little about me

email me here:
justanothermomdayblog{at}gmail{dot}com
OR fill out this contact form...


Hi.  I'm Amy. A wife to my best friend, new(ish) mom to the sweetest little guy in the world, Jack, and a Special Education teacher. Being a mom has taught me many things..about myself, and about life.  Being a working mom has taught me so many more things; (organization being one of them). I love cooking, baking , shopping, blogging, and working on my photography.  I thank all of you for reading and taking the time to comment, and I love meeting you all too!


The hubs, Tom. We met, at a bar, on Thanksgiving Eve, 2004.  We had our first date the next night.  The rest, they say, is history.  He is my "Mr. Fix It", the best dad, and my best friend.


This is my little man Jack.  He came into this world on October 21, 2009.  He is everything I imagined children would be and more.  He is always amazing me and will ALWAYS put a smile on my face.  Oh yeah, and he is growing up WAY TOO FAST.




Lenny, is Jack's big brother, and the most patient, loving little yorkie (and doggy) I have ever met.  He gives us all unconditional love, and he loves having his belly rubbed.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Adriana said...

im so jealous of your labor...i was in labor for over 30 hours and i made it half way all natural and then asked for an epi and it didnt work..neither did the second one! sheesh you are lucky.

Lindsay said...

As an almost-thirty-something with no kids yet, I enjoyed reading about your transtion to motherhood. Not in the immediate future for me yet, but I definitely have some of the "fears" you had! Keep blogging, it's a lot of fun :)

Amie said...

I just found this post through the "you might also like" section at the end of a recent one. I am just now reading this since I started following a bit later. I was so excited to see that you are also in your 30's! I am 32 and have yet to meet many first time moms around my age. Just another great reason to love your blog! :)

KLZ said...

I'm so, so glad you admit that it actually goes all those things! People keep trying to act like it's easy when it's life altering.

divinepainter said...

Hi Amy... had to check you out after I saw your comment on my blog. Isn't SITS the best?! You are adorable, Scorpio Sister! You have such a fresh, authentic voice. Happy blogging.