Thursday, January 28, 2010

Back in the Saddle

So I am starting to get back in to things at work.  This is my first full week and it is going a lot better than I thought.  Sure I miss Jack and I think about him every second and still wonder if he misses me or doesn't.  I still worry if he is mad at me when I pick him up after work and he doesn't smile right away, but I know with all of the worry, he is in good hands.

Everyday I notice new things he is doing.  Yesterday he sat in his bouncer and kicked at the fish for 30 minutes.  Its amazing how everytime he looked at the bubbles and fish it was like he was seeing it for the first time, laughing and talking to them.

I have to say looking back that those first three months were tough, with the screaming, spitting up, reflux, lactose intolerance, and I am glad they are over.  I love seeing Jack's personality come out more and more everyday,and I can't wait to see it evolve even more. 

2 comments:

TMB said...

oh its going to be great!! my baby is 6 months now and man he amazes me everyday ... they do so many cute stuff!!!

Veronica Lee said...

Hi! I'm visiting from MBC. Join us in our celebration of followers on Friday Follow!!