Monday, January 11, 2010

Merry (late) Christmas to me!


I thought I would post another Etsy find. Today I received a gift I bought myself for Christmas. I figured I deserved it, I carried and pushed a life out of me, why not buy myself a gift to remember it.  I wanted something with Jack's initial and birthstone and also something that doesn't scream out "I'm a Mom!!"

So I ordered this:



This necklace by another designer necklace was featured in In Style magazine for $68.00, but I found the same thing on Etsy for $34.00!  Mine of course has the initial J and his birthstone. 

I think it's beautiful and simple and can be worn with anything.  Etsy seller "ArtWark" has so many other great pieces of jewlery in her "store",  and I think you should check it out.

You can buy her great designs here:  Etsy seller Artwark


No comments: