Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Welcome


So before I start, I want introduce myself. I am a 33 year old new mom to Jack (born October 21). I never in a million years thought mommyhood would be this amazing. He is the love of my life, and I still can't believe this amazing little man was once inside me.


It has also had it's ups and downs. We are dealing with awful reflux, lactose intolerance and nights of non-stop crying. I have learned alot about myself these past 11 weeks, mostly, that it for sure is not about me anymore. As for my husband, I think he has still not realized that yet.


As for the blog, I decided to start a blog as I make my way back to work next week. I am a Special Education teacher and love my job, but as the weeks have been dwindling down, I have realized more and more how I would love to be a SAHM. Since this is not possible I wanted to blog my days (and nights) as a working mom. Trying to juggle cleaning, cooking, working, mommying, and being a wife seems like an impossible task right now. Hopefully through this journey I will become a more organized, humorous, and calm person, and I just might learn something about myself.


I hope you enjoy reading my "diary" and I would love to hear from you with any comments, stories or support. I know there are many others like me out there, and I hope you can relate and laugh a little as you read along with me.

No comments: