Saturday, January 23, 2010

Where has it gone?


Time that is.  Jack turned three months Thursday, and while in some aspects I am elated; less crying, less waking at night, more smiles, coos, and giggles, I also have this awful feeling of sadness in my heart that he is growing so fast already. 

It's amazing how fast time really does fly,  he has had so many firsts already, first smile, first roll, first time he lifts his head, how he notices things with such excitement.  I also notice (and maybe it's my working mommy guilt) that he doesn't need his mommy as much anymore. Doesn't need, or want to be held as much and is already getting to big to cuddle like he did when he was a newborn.

I already am having flashes of him going to prom, meeting girls, getting married and I feel like it will be here tomorrow, until then I just have to enjoy every second with my little guy and be happy with the fact that for now, I am his only girl.

1 comment:

sharontex said...

That is how I feel. Great recipes on here, by the way.