Tuesday, May 11, 2010

And the winner is....me!



Carrie from Messie Confessions honored my blog with the Sunshine Award...I am so honored!

The Sunshine Award is given to blogs that inspire, show positivity, and creativity. Here's some suggestions passed along for this award: 1) Put the logo within your blog or on your post, 2) Pass the award onto 10 fellow bloggers, 3) Link the nominees within your post, 4) Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog, 5) Share the love and link the person who awarded you.


Now I usually delete chain email in my inbox, but it is nice to know someone out there in the world appreciates what I'm doing.  So why not pass on the goodness?
While I am not passing it on to 10 fellow bloggers, I am passing it on to those I think you will enjoy reading.


Take a look.  I think you will enjoy them.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Congrats on your award!! :)

Jennifer
www.lebedafamily.blogspot.com

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

Thank you so much, Amy! I am thrilled to have been included in such a terrific group! :)

liz said...

Congratulations, Amy!