Tuesday, May 4, 2010

So much to learn

I am still working on my photography.  I took photography in high school and even won first place at a district photography show.  I knew everything about manual cameras.  That was then.  I am clueless when it comes to our new camera.  I read the manual, read up about it on line and take gazillions of picures.  My husband is great with photoshop but I still haven't had him teach me yet.  I am hoping to get a few classes in this summer whilie I am off.  I also hope to get a new lens in the next few weeks.  I hear that makes a huge difference.

If anyone has any photography tips they would love to share, I'd love to hear them! 


Photobucket

6 comments:

Tami Winbush said...

I don't know much about this site - but I love when it says free!

http://photographycourse.net/

They should have free photography classes on there. :)

Best of luck and can't wait to see more!

Tami

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

What a little cutie he is! I am really wanting to hone my photography skills, too. One of these days I hope to find time to take a class!

I am so glad you liked my Photoshop silhouette tutorial. I hope your hubby didn't cringe too much when he saw my technique! Like I said, I really only know enough about PS to get me into trouble. ;)

Have a great day!
Amy

The Gearys said...

Your son is just too darn cute!

Shayna said...

No big photo tips, but I love this picture!

He's sweet and funny at the same time :-)

Christine said...

So far the pictures are looking great! He's such a cutie though, so that makes it a bit easier. :)

I'm hoping to get a new camera and take a class soon too! HOPING.

Unknown said...

"great article here, thx for sharing"
http://evocowire.com