Sunday, May 9, 2010

My First

The moment a child is born,
the mother is also born.
She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never.
A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh


.
I wish I could express all the feelings inside my heart today.  Instead, I will say this; becoming a mother has transformed me in so many ways.  This little heart has filled me with so much love and magic and joy that I could burst at the seams.  I have grown.  I love like I never thought I could.

And to all the moms; new or seasoned, thank you.  Thank you for teaching and loving and giving....you.


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

KLZ said...

Aw, I think that's now my favorite poem. Can I steal it for all future baby shower cards?

Amy said...

It's yours!

liz said...

Happy FIRST Mother's Day! He looks so much like you, and I LOVE seeing multi-generational photos.

Blogs said...

Being a mother is the best thing in the world...one wouldn't understand until becoming one....speechless...breathtaking, everything wonderful and beyond blessed! Hope you had a gorgeous one!

kim said...

love the poem :)