Thursday, April 29, 2010


I know you are all asking, " Who is that sexy lady in the green sweater with Marky Mark?"  Yep that's me, circa 1990.  My one brush with fame...probably my last.

I was thinking that I haven't really posted anything about myself. I read a lot of other blogs and love when they post little facts about themselves.  I helps me relate more when reading, a little more personal. So I'd thought I'd share five random facts with you.  Interesting or not, it's me.

1.  I was a dance minor in college.  I dream of dancing at Disney World when I was younger and on Broadway when I was older.  I dislocated both knees in college and I had to stop dancing.

2.  I am am terrified of bugs.  All kinds....even ladybugs.

3.  I cry.  Over Everything.  I cry for movies, songs, cards, puppies.  I cry when I think about Jack growing up and about my husband and I growing old.

4.  I don't like cake.  Actually I really don't like dessert.  But I love chocolate chip cookies.

5.  If I could have any job, I would be on the Today Show, like Ann Curry or Matt Lauer. 

And that is my husband.  I am crazy about him.

16 comments:

liz said...

I don't like cake either. It killed my mom as far as birthday parties went. That, and I didn't like pizza until I was 10. So, ice cream cake and hot dogs for my parties!

Unknown said...

hubby looks better than Marky Mark on any day!

Amy said...

Thanks Mama! I think so too!

Coffee Lovin' Mom said...

Love that circa 1990 hair - I think my graduation picture hair is a little taller than that! I also cry about my kids getting big and at episodes of full house. I like the 5 random facts - thanks for sharing

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

That picture of you with Mark E Mark is cracking me up! It was fun learning those things about you. And you and your husband are so cute.

Your blog is adorable!

XOXO
Jen

christina said...

OMG. I wonder how many of your readers even know who Marky Mark is! ;) too funny.

Jessica Warrick said...

LOL you and Marky Mark timeless. anywho im following you from FF i love your blog its so cute.

Jen R said...

OMG! I have an identical pic of me with Mark Wahlberg! Don't laugh but I actually made out with Donnie when I was 16!! lmao I also almost got beat up by a group of NKOTB fans that saw! Dang! I feel old!!!

KLZ said...

I think you should frame that marky mark picture. So awesome.

Megan said...

I found your blog through the bump, and just have to tell you that you and your husband are adorable!! And so is little Jack. I don't believe all the nasty things that the bumpies have said about you, you have always seemed nice and normal to me! Keep doing what you do girl.

Amy @ Marvelous Mommy said...

Haha I agree with Mama Tink! You hubby is way hotter!! ;-) Great pictures! My name is Amy too!

Stopping by from Friday Follow! I'm your newest follower! I'd love it if you'd come visit me! I will have lots of giveaways running during the month of May!

www.marvelousmommy.com

Leslie said...

I just found your adorable blog from New Friend Friday! I love your blog name and I am excited to be your newest follower! Come stop by my blog sometime over at nightowlcrafting.blogspot.com

Amie said...

Oh, this is just priceless! Thanks for a good laugh. Always good to know that we ALL had some crazy hair back in the late 80's/early 90's. You guys are just adorable, and your hair looks fabulous now! :)

You're That Girl Designs said...

your family is so adorable!

-Lesley
www.yourethatgirldesigns.etsy.com

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing your family with us. Love, love, love those baby feet. My baby is almost a year now, and I can't get enough of his feet! I'm a new follower!!

Christine said...

That picture is freaking AWESOME!

1. That's sad about your dancing, but you wouldn't be where you are today if you were on boring broadway!

2. I hate lady bugs too. They're gross.

3. Me too. Even before I had R.

4. You are crazy. I LOVE dessert.

5. Interesting. :)

Thanks for dishing on you!