Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Featured Blogger on NewParents.com

So one day I was reading my email when I came across one that said they would like me to be a featured blogger for NewParent.com.  I have to admit, I had never even heard of NewParent.com, so I stopped over and took a look around.

I liked it, and so I said "Sure why not?"   Then the panic set in.  I am not a writer.  I just do this for fun!  So I put together a post and submitted it, and they liked it. 

http://www.newparent.com/you/the-life-of-mom/


I would love to know if you like it as well.   If you do tell me; and if you don't, please tell me as well. I am always looking to improve...in all aspects of my life.

Also, if you are a new parent, take a look around the site.  They have some nice information.

Amd with that, no post would be complete without a picture of Jack and me from the Easter weekend!

4 comments:

liz said...

That is fantastic! Congratulations!! I think your article is very well-written, too. It's honest, and I love women who are honest about the highs and lows and struggles of motherhood and life, in general. Go Amy!!

Alissa said...

You are adorable! :) I love the picture of you and Jack!

Christie said...

LOVE IT! Congrats on the article, that is awesome. I can totally relate to everything you wrote. No matter how much we think we are prepared during pregnancy, you really have no idea until it becomes a 24/7 reality :)

KLZ said...

That's so awesome. And, as a person who wants to be awesome some day I must ask - were you a newparents member? Or did they just love your blog and ask you to write something?