Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A 180 degree turn.

Literally. Last night we put Jack to bed like normal, and went in before my bedtime to check in and give him a goodnight kiss.  What I found where his head usually is, were his feet.  Jack made a 180 degree turn while sleeping!!! 

Then around 4am I hear his rainforest crib toy playing through the monitor along with squeals of joy.  I tap my husband and ask if he turned it on for Jack.  He didn't.  Jack has now also learned to turn his monitor on.  I wait for the music to stop and walk in his room, he is fast asleep on his side facing the crib toy.

If that's what it takes to get him to "sleep" through the night, so be it.

Does or has your little one done this?

I'll end with my picture of the day...


4 comments:

BNM said...

awww how cute!

Liz said...

What a precious face! I never used those crib toys, but a good friend who does has experienced the same thing.

I clicked for ya, and now we're off to Disney! I'll check in when we're home. See ya!

Anonymous said...

super cute! love the blog.

Christie said...

your son is a doll! so cute.