Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Teething Bites.

I don't think I've mentioned this before, but Jack already has two teeth! The first two were not bad; not much crying or pain, so I thought "Hey this teething thing is a piece of cake!"

I was wrong.  He must be getting another tooth, or having a delayed reaction to the teeth because he is a drooling machine and a little crab apple.

But I did find one thing that helps him, and makes him happy.....



When we first tried this mesh feeder, Jack didn't show much interest into it and I was ready to throw it away.  I am glad I didn't.  And yesterday, he learned to hold it himself.  He is doing a pretty good job, don't  you think?
He also enjoys his "big boy" high chair. 

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

liz said...

You can tell he's working so hard to get and keep that icy goodness in his mouth!

Amie said...

Wow, I have been gone too long! I LOVE the new header, it is so cute!
I can't believe Jack already has two teeth. We have been dealing with the pain, drooling, and "crab apple" stage for a while now but nothing has broken through. I am guessing we should be seeing teeth any day now. I am going to have to look into the mesh feeder, most of our teething toys aren't doing much good. :(

Alissa said...

Molly loves her mesh feeder too! It was the ONLY thing that helped when her teeth were coming in!

Amy said...

So precious! I'm over from ubp. I invite you over for a cup and become a follower! ~my name is Amy too :)

Alysha said...

hey! You are the featured blogger on D Listed today! I am now happily following you!
And man teething bites! My 10 month old has 6 teeth now and working on two more. It definitely doesnt get any easier. :(

Come check out our story!
www.thetarrpit.blogspot.com

Amy said...

My daughter loved those mesh feeders with ice and frozen fruits when she was teething as a baby. We're up to 12 teeth now with only 8 more to go. :P

I hate teeth. haha

Krajcimama said...

I am stopping by from the D-List! :)

My twins are teething now and I'm going to have to find those mesh feeders . . . teething definitely bites! I hate giving them tylonel, but I also hate how uncomfortable they seem. :(

Sarah said...

Aww what a sweetheart!! Found you through d-listed and became followers, we hope you'll follow us back!!

http://www.stylebymommy.blogspot.com

Christie said...

HI! Come over to my blog and claim your Honest Scrap award, congrats!