Sunday, April 4, 2010

You Comment, I Thank.


I love comments on my blog.  I love reading what you all think about my posts, and to know that others are going through what I am.  Comments make my day,and make me want to blog more.  Because of this, I wanted a way to thank those that comment regularly on my blog, and I think I found a way.

I decided to start a weekly "shout out", to those who comment frequently, along with featuring their blogs.   I think this is a great way to say, "Thanks for reading, and commenting."

My first "shout out" goes to Liz at "a belle, a bean & a chicago dog".  I love her blog.  She is a mom, originally from Chicago, with 2 adorable little girls, and a cute as can be dog! 

Liz is currently blogging about how you can plant a tree for your blog.  It's a great way to help the environment, and it's free!  I think you should take a look at her blog and let me know what you think!

And keep commenting!!!!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

This is such a neat idea! Love Liz's blog too! Hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the new blog info!

Unknown said...

What a great way to honor those that visit you often. :)Thanks for stopping by Not Just Paper and Glue

liz said...

YAY! YAY! YAY! I'm TRULY honored!! And I'll be sending you some bloggy real soon. :)

YTG Designs said...

Thanks so much! Hope you had a nice Easter.

YTG Designs
www.yourethatgirldesigns.etsy.com