Saturday, April 3, 2010

Remodeling...

I need change.  Sometimes that's a good thing, sometimes a not so good thing.  I hope this time it's good.

I changed my header.  I had the cartoon to start out with, but it seems everyone has cartoons now.  So....I changed it. 

I would love your input as to which header you prefer....the cartoon, the photograph, or do you not care at all??

Thank you for your comments, and thank you for reading....I hope you are having a great weekend and a great Easter if you celebrate.  Spring is here!

14 comments:

Adriana said...

i liked it before but i like it even better now. super cute!

mommy2chazz said...

I like change! And those cute toes make a good header!

K said...

LOVE LOVE the the new header!!!! So precious! Happy Easter!!!

Shannon said...

Just dropping by and have never seen your blog before but your new header? Absolutely adorable. Keep it! :)

Unknown said...

Love it! Looks great

Shannon said...

Love the new header...you are right, there are a lot of cartoons out there now. Like both but especially like the photo touch, it's more personal! Happy Easter!

Tiffany said...

This one is much better... but I might be bias because I went with a picture header as well. I think it is more personal and very cute!

Alisha S. said...

I like this style header. The picture is adorable, and very crisp looking. i just revamped my blog...will you do me a favor and show some love (or criticism) over there? thank you!!

Alisha S. said...

I like this one a lot. The picture is adorable, and looks very crisp.

I just revamped my blog...would you do me a favor and leave some love/critcism over there? thank you!

liz said...

I like photo headers, and I think this photo "fits" your blog name quite well.

Eniarrol said...

Love the toessies!!!! Much more personal. Keep it.

Unknown said...

Your header is just precious! Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest

Christine said...

I'm going to go with the toes! So cute!

Kendra said...

I love the new header!!! Cute little baby feet! Much better than the cartoon IMO.