Friday, April 23, 2010

I'm having a party...and you're all invited

I love having people over, but let's face it; I have absolutely no energy lately and our place is never clean enough. I thought I would try the next best thing to hosting a party at our place; hosting a party on my blog – a Stella & Dot Trunk Show!

What's great about this kind of party, is that it saves you from all the awkwardness of the typical jewelry/food/romantic toy party. You know those parties that you have to go to for your friends? The ones where you show up, have some food, drink some wine, and feel like you have to buy something..for friendship's sake?

This Stella and Dot Trunk show is SO not that. Instead you can sit, eat snacks, drink wine, and browse fabulous jewelry all from the comfort of your couch! (or bed/desk/kitchen table). The best thing..I'll still like you whether you buy something or not.

Stella &; Dot has been in the jewelry business since 2008, featured in some great magazines and has many celebrity customers. They have some great Mother's Day gift ideas; below are some of my favorite pieces....



I really can't choose a favorite, I love so many things on this site.  To join the party and shop for some amazing jewelry just click on this link:



Enter Amy N for hostess name and it will take you to the shop. You will have until May 7th to shop and place your orders, have fun shopping!!