I know you are all asking, " Who is that sexy lady in the green sweater with Marky Mark?" Yep that's me, circa 1990. My one brush with fame...probably my last.
I was thinking that I haven't really posted anything about myself. I read a lot of other blogs and love when they post little facts about themselves. I helps me relate more when reading, a little more personal. So I'd thought I'd share five random facts with you. Interesting or not, it's me.
1. I was a dance minor in college. I dream of dancing at Disney World when I was younger and on Broadway when I was older. I dislocated both knees in college and I had to stop dancing.
2. I am am terrified of bugs. All kinds....even ladybugs.
3. I cry. Over Everything. I cry for movies, songs, cards, puppies. I cry when I think about Jack growing up and about my husband and I growing old.
4. I don't like cake. Actually I really don't like dessert. But I love chocolate chip cookies.
5. If I could have any job, I would be on the Today Show, like Ann Curry or Matt Lauer.