Thursday, February 23, 2012

Things I never imagined ..



There are many things I never imagined I would be doing when I was Mom.  Talking in baby talk, taking 5 second showers, singing ABC's in the car.  But getting excited about going poo poos on the potty takes the cake.  And I'm not talking about me.  


Yesterday Jack went on the potty for the first time, and I think he was just as amazed as me.   We screamed, and danced and made phone calls to tell family.  He was even so excited about getting fruit snacks as a reward.  I told him over and over again "What a big boy....Jack is such a big boy".  He just walked around the house with the biggest smile on his face.


I'm wondering if this is the start of something great, or just something that happened once and will never happen again.


What are your experiences with potty training...how did you go about it?
I'd love to hear...I am really sick of diapers.  


Have a great Thursday!

No comments: