Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bye Bye GFC

Tomorrow Google is discontinuing the Google Friend Connect for non-blogger blogs


I am really hoping you all stay around and that I won't lose any of you after Google takes it all away.


But, there is hope!  You can continue to follow my blog these ways:

   facebook Follow Me on Pinterest


See that orange box?  You can subscribe to my RSS feed.  Go on, you know you want to.  
Interested in email instead?  Well check this out....


SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner

You can get all of my latest posts via email.  

You can also follow me via twitter, facebook and pinterest. Just click on the links to the left.  I appreciate every single one of you and would hate to see you go.

Have a great day!

No comments: