Friday, February 3, 2012

More filling...



1.   If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross of my life list is     Going on a safari in South Africa.  That is one thing I have always wanted to do.  Hopefully one day I will  .

2.   Hot sauce on popcorn     is something I like that other people think is weird.
 
3.  Three things I am looking forward to this month are     Super Bowl Sunday ( I love all the food!)    ,  having a three day weekend for President's Day   and    Valentine's Day  .

4.  My favorite song to sing in the shower is   I don't sing in the shower, but if I did, it would probably be something country  .

5.  If I found out that the production of     Dorito's    was ending this month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.

6.  One thing I'll never grow tired of is    spending time with Jack.  Pretty soon he won't want to hang out with me anymore  .

join me and other "fill in the blankers" at the little things we do, and have a great friday!

No comments: