Monday, February 27, 2012

A Manic Monday, at the Momday

It's Monday.  Yeah thought I'd remind you just in case you forgot.  We are struggling with some two year old behavior.   Whoever invented the term "Terrible Twos" wasn't kidding.  In fact I think they were being way to kind for that term. I'll save that though, for another post.


Today I thought I would share some posts from some of the blogs I read with you guys.  I would also love to hear from you on some of your favorite blogs.  But in the meantime, show these blogs some love!


Emily over at Emily A Clark shows off her brand new home office, and it is beautiful

Jamie over at That's My Letter shows how to make the cutest "trugs" for your little one.  I have to try this. 

Inside the BruCrew has delish looking Mint Chocolate Cookie N Cream Fudge.  I'll be making this for sure!

Finally, I have to mention my all time fav food blog Smitten Kitchen and her wonderful Fried Egg Sandwich with Blue Cheese and Bacon. 


Have a great week!

No comments: