Thursday, January 12, 2012

Show the "LOVE" and sponsor (or swap with) me!


Yes, I'm doing a call out for February sponsors.  I'm sure you know, but advertising is one of the best ways to promote your blog/site/shop.   What's even better is you can see your pretty little ad every time you visit my blog!!  What's even better, is this month, I am looking for shops/blogs that would like to swap buttons, contact me for info!

In case you were wondering, here is a little bit about my blog....
 
By the numbers:
Monthly Pageviews: 10,000-15,000+
Google Friend Connect: 623
{Public- 521 | Private- 102}
Twitter: 209
Facebook : 160+ { and growing!}

I have 2 large ads left for February for only $10 per month and 4 small ads left for $5 per month.
For more information click the ad/pr button at the top of the page.
Interested?  Contact me at justanothermomdayblog@gmail.com


No comments: