Thursday, January 19, 2012

Love fashion? Then check this out.



I LOVE clothes shopping.  LOVE it.  I love sales, I love online shopping, I love going to the mall, and I love dressing up for work; basically I love anything that has to do with fashion.  


So I wanted to tell you about this new site Stylitics.

What is it you ask?  Well I'll tell you!

Like fashion? Care about what you wear? Stylitics is a fun and useful virtual closet and outfit builder. Add what you’re wearing (it takes 15 seconds per outfit) and you’ll get a personalized outfit history, a view into your own style trends, and much more.


The best part – everything you do in the platform earns you points, which you can redeem for amazing rewards like gift cards, VIP discounts, and access to private events like fashion shows!


I just started checking this site out, but I love it already!  Right now it's invitation only, but if you enter invitation code "Momday" when you sign up you'll have access before anyone else!

So check it out and let me know what you think!  In the mean time, check out these facts about jeans.  

mail.png







No comments: