Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The absence of Wordless Wednesday...life taking over

So I wanted to post a picture of Jack or Lenny or us, or ANYTHING for Wordless Wednesday this week.  I grabbed my camera, hooked it up to the computer and there was nothing.  Nothing because I have not taken one picture in the past week.

Life is taking over.  Life is taking me over.  It's always been there but recently I feel like I have NO TIME.  No time for anything really.  I work, come home, make dinner, put Jack to bed,clean up, work out (sometimes), blog or do work and then get to bed. I wake up and repeat.
On the weekends, it's groceries, working out, seeing parents, or friends and just being exhausted.

There are so many things I want to do. I want to blog more.  I want to take more (and better ) photographs.  I want to cook better meals.  I want to work out more.

How do all of you other working moms do it?  How do you do it all?  How do you not let life "take over"?

Hopefully next Wednesday I will have a picture, and no words to go along with it.

I hope you are having a great week.  Relax a little.

 

No comments: