Monday, January 2, 2012

2012!

Happy New Year! I hope you all had a great end to 2011, and a great start to 2012. 


I am back to work tomorrow (booooo!) and so sad about leaving Jack.  Half way to Summer Break I guess!


So I took a look back at last years resolutions:

1.  Lose 10 pounds/workout more  (lost 5, but did not work out more!)
2.  Move into a bigger house by 2012 (not yet.)
3.  Become more organized  (I am a bit more organized)

Not too bad and actually my resolutions for this year are pretty much the same:
1. Move into a bigger house (keep your fingers crossed!)
2.  Save more money.
3.  Lose 5 more pounds
4.  Work on some DIY projects I have bookmarked
5.  Become even more organized!

What are you New Years Resolutions?
For some great organization tips, Tater Tots & Jello has some great ideas and resources for kicking it into gear!  Have a great week and a great start to your New Year!



4.  Get out more.

No comments: