Friday, January 27, 2012

Fill in the blanks....




1.   My favorite place i've ever traveled to is     England and Ireland.  I would move to either one tomorrow if I could   .

2.    South Africa    is somewhere I'd love to go someday.


3.  I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by     reading    .

4.  My three must-haves when I travel are     my phone    ,    lip gloss   and     snacks   

5.  My favorite travel companion is    my husband (and now Jack)  .

6.  The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is    Nothing too crazy has ever happened .

7.  The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is    Haggis  (sheep's heart/liver/lungs)  .


8.  If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in    England, Ireland, or Italy.  I have this dream to move to another country  .


9.  I have been to    10  
states in the U.S.

No comments: