Thursday, January 12, 2012

Fill it Friday!

Happy Friday!  We finally got our first snow.....I am SOOOO happy! 
I hope you have  great Friday and please join us in filling in the blanks!
1.   The last thing I ate was     M&M Blondies.  The recipe is here   .

2.   The last song I listened to was    "I like how it feels" by Enrique Iglesias.  Jack knows every word.      .


3.  Using the letters in my name I can spell    Amy.  Not many words.  Am, My, May, Ay Ma, ya, Yam.      .

4.  If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick     Camel.  I don't know why, but I am crazy for camel.     .

5.  If you were to look in my bag right now you'd find    I don't really carry a purse.  But in my work bag you would find papers to grade, gum, mouthwash, pens, and lipgloss  .

6.  When I finish filling in the blanks I'm going to    watch Jersey Shore (I know, I know ) .

7.  My all time favorite song to dance to is    Daft Punk "one more time".  It never gets old.

No comments: