Thursday, January 5, 2012

fill it free time

This weeks theme is "free time".  That's the thing I dream about most days...I forgot what it feels like.
Let's do it!  



1.   One of my favorite things to do when I have free time is     watch Days of our Lives or Kathy and Hoda.  Two silly things, I hardly get to do, that just make me so happy   .

2.   When I have free time I tend to    ...what's free time?      .


3.  If I had an entire day completely to myself I would   sleep until 9, have a mocha at Starbucks and have a day of pampering...facial, mani/pedi.  I would also love to work out and read a good book.

4.  I would prefer to spend my free time (alone or with others...)    Most of the time I would say others (family), but sometimes it's oh so nice to be alone    .

5.  Most of my free time happens    never.  Actually when I have had summers or breaks from teaching my only free time would be when Jack naps.  I have to say, it was nice.

6.  The best thing about free time is   that it's mine .

7.  The next time I have free time I should probably    get caught up on work or wash the floors   but instead, I'll probably     pinterest things and  shop   .


Love free time?  Then join us this and every week at the little things we do, for wonderful fill in the blank friday.



No comments: