1. When I was a kid I wanted to be a teacher when I grew up.
2. As an adult, my dream job would be a news anchor on the Today show .
3. W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like my mom .
4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was a red crayon. My mom made and it was so cute. I think I may have worn it for two Halloweens .
5. My favorite childhood toy was there were sooo many; Barbies, My Little Pony, Strawberry Shortcake, and of course, Cabbage Patch Kids!
6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I ...I never got in TOO much trouble, but I did sign my mom's name on a quiz one time. It was an awful feeling when I got caught .7. I get daily inspiration from bloggers, Pinterest, my students .
Join me and other Fill in the Blank Friday bloggers here.