Friday, October 28, 2011



You know you want to join me.....
1.   When I was a kid I wanted to be      a teacher    when I grew up.

2.   As an adult, my dream job would be   a news anchor on the Today show      .

3.  W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like  my mom  .

4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was    a red crayon.  My mom made and it was so cute.  I think I may have worn it for two Halloweens .

5.  My favorite childhood toy was    there were sooo many; Barbies, My Little Pony, Strawberry Shortcake, and of course, Cabbage Patch Kids!

6.  The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I     ...I never got in TOO much trouble, but I did sign my mom's name on a quiz one time.  It was an awful feeling when I got caught   .

7.  I get daily inspiration from    bloggers, Pinterest, my students .

Join me and other Fill in the Blank Friday bloggers here.

No comments: