Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Calling for November Sponsors!


It's almost that time. With Halloween coming the Holiday shopping rush will soon begin.  What better way to get traffic to your Etsy shop or website than to sponsor me!  

I'm sure you know, but advertising is one of the best ways to promote your blog/site/shop.     What's even better is you can see your pretty little ad every time you visit my blog!!  Now is a great time to start advertising your shop/site for the holidays!

In case you were wondering, here is a little bit about my blog....

By the numbers:
Monthly Pageviews: 10,000-15,000+
Google Friend Connect: 623
{Public- 558 | Private- 102}
Twitter: 209
Facebook : 155+ { and growing!}

I have 2 large ads left for November for only $12 per month and 4 small ads left for $6 per month.
For more information click the ad/pr button at the top of the page.
Interested?  
Contact me at justanothermomdayblog@gmail.com

No comments: