Friday, October 7, 2011

fill it!

I hope you are all having a great week.  We are having summer weather and I love it.  I would love to hear your plans for the weekend and I would love for you to join us on "filling in the blank".  Have a great Friday!



1.   Something popular that I can't stand/just don't "get" is      leggings.  I still think most people don't look good in them.

2.   Something unpopular that I secretly love is     banana and peanut butter sandwiches.     

3.  When I've had a bad day I   give my husband and Jack a hug and head to the gym.  If that doesn't work,a good cry usually does the trick.

4. I'd prefer   a beer   to    a glass of wine     any day.

5.  Something that makes me nervous is   public speaking, I am terrified .

6.  Something worth fighting for is     your children and marriage.

7.  When people think of me, I hope they think    "she has got herself together" .



No comments: