Sunday, October 2, 2011

2.

Jack will be 2 in less than 3 weeks.  Yes I am starting to panic.  Yes I am starting to wonder where the last 2 years went.  Yes I am desperately trying to find some way to freeze time because this age is SO much fun.  But there's no stopping it, so now I just have to deal and enjoy it.  


We are taking Jack to Disney in less than 2 weeks.  He can't wait.  All he knows is we are going to Mickey Mouse's house, and that there will be fireworks, boats, trains and water there.  I have a feeling he may not like the real live Mickey.  But at home, here, he could sit and watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse 24 hours a day.  I hear him talking about it in his sleep.  It's an obsession.


So when we get back from Disney, we are having a little Mickey party for him.  Of course, I have to share the invite with you because it is so cute:
(yes, I blacked out the personal stuff)

So cute.  If you like them, check out Etsy shop Kutie Kids.  I hope you had a great weekend!  I will share my pumpkin farm pics this week

No comments: