Sunday, October 23, 2011

Our Florida Trip...Part one...

I am finally getting time to post pics from our Florida trip! This weekend has been so crazy with birthdays and cleaning and errands!   The first part of our Florida trip took place at Disney....a first time for Jack and my husband.  I grew up on Disney, so I was soooooo excited to go; I couldn't sleep for days before!  Even though we got there pretty late, Jack was all smiles at the hotel!

Once we got to the room, though, it was lights out pretty quickly.
The next morning, we got up early and got ready for the Magic Kingdom.  See how we are all smiles!?!?

Right when we got there we saw Pluto!! Jack was sooo excited, yet a little nervous.

Can you tell who did all the picture taking ???

We rode tons of rides before nap-time.  Jack LOVED the cars and carousel.  AFter our nap back at the room, Jack was refreshed and ready to meet Mickey Mouse!!!
I have never seen him as excited as he was when he walked into the room Mickey was in.  It was so cute to see.  Again, he didn't want to be with Mickey or Minnie alone, so I had to join him in the picture taking.  He did give them both a high five!
I think Dumbo ended up being his favorite ride...we loved it!

After a long day of rides, food, fireworks, and parades, we headed back to the hotel.  Jack made it all the way to 10:30!!! He has never stayed up that late!
I will post the rest of the pics later this week.....I can't wait to go back. My husband, well he could wait longer than me.  I hope you had a great weekend and have a great Monday!

No comments: