Sunday, January 2, 2011

new year, new me

Well the New Year came and went and I have to say it was pretty uneventful, which is just how I like it. In the past my husband and I did a bar party or a house party but I really can't remember the last time I had a REALLY good time on New Years.  Must be the high expectations.

This year we planned to go out to dinner with Jack and friends.  Jack came down with some virus, had a fever and was just miserable.  So we stayed in, ordered Chinese and watched all the New Year shows from the couch.  It was great!  And at exactly 12:06 am, I was in bed. 

I hope your New Years Eve and day was fun.
Do you have any resolutions for 2011?
I have a few, and I feel if I post them, then maybe I will stick to them more.  My resolutions for 2011 (in no particular order):
1.  Lose 10 pounds/workout more
2.  Move into a bigger house by 2012
3.  Become more organized
4.  Get out more.
We will see how they go!

Back to work tomorrow...boo hoo!

No comments: