Wednesday, January 26, 2011

25 ways to say i love you....

When I was little, I can remember going to the store and picking out Valentine's Day cards to give to all my fellow classmates.  I remember getting so excited for the school party and wondering about the cards I'd recieve.   I'd then go through my box of Valentine's and "reserve" out cards -- certain ones for favorite friends, others for the crush..even ones for my not so favorite classmates. As time went on, things seemed to get so much more complicated. 

Thankfully, as an adult, wife and mother, Valentine's Day is something far less tangible to me now. Now it's not about the gifts or how much is spent, it's about showing the people in my life how much they mean to me.  It's about having the right people in your life and around you. And as the years go on, I can't wait to get homemade Valentine's cards from Jack!
This year, I'm excited to send Valentine's to our friends and family (and it's a good chance to show off Jack!). I'm even more excited to beusing Shutterfly for my Valentine's Day cards!
Shutterfly has a great selection of Valentine's Day Cards that I can personalize and upload one or several pictures to. I loved using them for my Christmas cards, and I am equally impressed with their Valentines designs.  These are just two of my favorite designs:

 



Not only does Shutterfly have a great selection of Valentine's Day Cards and Stationary, you can also find adorable personalized photo gifts!

**************
The Giveaway

Just in time for Valentine's Day, Shutterfly is offering one lucky reader 25 FREE Valentine's Day Cards!

To win (mandatory entry):

Tell me your favorite way to say(or show) I love you.

Bonus Entries: 
  • 'Like' Shutterfly on Facebook
  • Follow my blog (if you do, let me know)
Please leave your email with each comment.  Cotest ends Sunday January 30th, at 11:59pm. Winner will be drawn via Random.org, and will be contacted via email.
GOODLUCK! 


Disclosure: I am receiving 25 Free Valentine's Day Cards as part of this promotion. This has in no way affected my thoughts, opinions and viewpoints expressed.

No comments: