Monday, January 10, 2011

An Easy Monday Meal...

I'm tired.  Actually I'm exhausted.  I really dislike Mondays.  What makes it a little better is a super easy dinner.  This one is one I found on Kraft.com, and I love it.  It's so easy, Jack could probably whip it up himself, and it's delish.  Perfect for those cold wintery nights.

Enjoy!

Photo courtesy of Kraft.com( p.s. sorry I don't have my own pics, I will post them next time I make this!)

Ingredients:

1 pkt. (1/2 of 11.75-oz. pkg.) VELVEETA Cheesy Mashed Potatoes
1 lb.  lean ground beef
1 cup frozen mixed vegetables (peas, carrots, corn)
1 cup  beef gravy

Directions:

Heat oven to 375°F.
PREPARE Potatoes as directed on package. Meanwhile, brown meat in large skillet; drain.
ADD vegetables and gravy to meat; mix well. Spoon into 8-inch square baking dish; cover with prepared Potatoes.
BAKE 20 to 25 min. or until heated through and lightly browned.

No comments: