Monday, January 17, 2011

joining the bandwagon

I always say I want to get in shape and lose a few pounds.  This year I'm serious.  I want to lose 10 pounds and get rid of the flab that I call my belly.  I have been pretty good so far, working out 3 times a week and getting back into kickboxing classess at my gym.  I love those classes.

I also have started tracking what I eat at MyFitnessPal.  IT's great.  It designs a food and workout plan based on what your goals are.  After I log in my food and exercise for the day it even tells me how much I would weigh in 5 weeks if I ate like this everyday! 

I've also learned it's okay to have bad days.  We all do.  Days where we eat nothing but carbs and snack and snack and snack.  It just can't happen everyday.

That's where you come in....what do you do to stay motivated?  Do you keep a picture on your fridge of what your ideal weight is?  Do you imagine yourself in a bathing suit?

I want to know...because I sure could use some help!

p.s. I'm linking up at Heir to Blair for some other great McFatty Monday Posts.  I'm hoping to keep track every monday of my successes (and failures!).

I hope your week is off to a great start. 

No comments: