Friday, January 21, 2011

my little talker

Happy Friday! I am soooo glad the weekend is here, especially since it is -2 outside right now.  I hope you all have fun things planned.  My husband will be at the Bears game (watching them beat the Packers!) and we will be keeping warm inside.

Jack recently started talking up a storm. And when I say talking up a storm, I mean that he talks ALL DAY LONG.  Most of it I can't understand.  But I love listening to him talk.  For now he says these words
mama
dada
enny (lenny our dog)
all done
book
car
hot
more
milk
moo
bird
choo choo
nana
apple
open
elmo

It seems like he is learning new words every day!  I know everyone says "just wait, soon you will wish they would stop talking", but for now I love it.

I just can't wait for him to say "i love you!"

Have a great

No comments: