Wednesday, April 25, 2012

it happened...

So I have talked since this blog started about how difficult it is to leave Jack everyday to go to work.  I am actually happy I leave before my husband and Jack are awake so that I don't have to actually say Goodbye to Jack...it would make me too sad everyday.


But Friday, I had a later start, which meant Jack was up before I left.  And it happened.  Jack looked at me and said "Don't go to work Mama."  My heart hurt a little and I said what would make sense to any kid...."Jack, do you like toys?"
"Yes Mama!" he replied.  
"Well then Mama has to go to work to buy you toys."  


It didn't make it any easier to leave to go to work that day, but it seemed like a good enough reason for Jack.


I am counting down the days until Summer break.  




I hope you have a great Monday.



No comments: