Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Our Pottery Barn Knock Off....

So in case you didn't notice, Jack loves firetrucks.  That's all he talks about.  In fact I think I sometimes hear him talking about them in his sleep.  So we decided to change his "babyish" room into more of a boyish room and do the truck theme.  

I saw this firetruck painting on line at Pottery Barn Kids, and had to have it...too bad it's over $200, and way over our budget.  

Did that stop us??? No!  My husband put his painting talents to work, and whipped up his own "knock off" of the Pottery Barn painting for WAY less money. It's the same size as the Pottery Barn version,  and I  think it looks pretty darn good. 


Hope your week is going well.  I have some exciting news on Friday!  Stay tuned and tell your friends!

No comments: