Friday, November 4, 2011

Fill it.

It's that day you all know and love....Friday!!!!! 

1.   My favorite thing about this week was/is     that I am feeling better, feeling sick is the worst!   

2.   Colder weather makes me   so happy!  I love cold, cozy weather.  Ask me again in January and it may be a different story.

3.  Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are   my family, the thought of the holidays and peppermint mochas   .

4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose    Heels.  I wear them almost everyday  .

5.  My personality type is    I am pretty outgoing.  I really have come out of my shell in the past few years.  I also sometimes let people walk all over me.  I am working on that.

6.  I have a serious problem resisting     anything chocolate chip.  I am not a big sweet person, but chocolate chip anything gets me every time  .

7.  My favorite color to wear is    camel and white  .

Join the fun over at The Little Things We Do!!!!  Have a great Friday!

No comments: