Friday, November 18, 2011

Fall fill it.

1.   A nervous habit I have is     biting my nails.  I can't stop!!!!   .

2.   Something that makes me sad is   Bullying.  It is sad that kids treat others that way      .

3.  Today I am thankful for    the fact that we a full week off of work!   

4. My favorite room in my house is    my kitchen.  It is all new and I spend a lot of time there.    .

5.  I can't stand    fake friends.  That's all I'll say about that ; ) .

6.  If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would    buy my husband a new back window for his car.  I scratched it a few months ago and have not replaced it yet .

7.  The last person I hung out with was    my two friends from first grade.  We went to dinner last night to celebrate our birthdays!  

Join the fun at The Little Things We Do, and have a great Friday!

No comments: