Saturday, September 10, 2011

September Sponsor...Crumbles Cookies!

Welcome Crumbles Cookies as one of my sponsors!


Their bakery is a reflection of the passion for providing the quality of baked goods like those found in the corner shops of days gone by. They use the freshest ingredients such as those from local farmers markets. The pastries and confections at Crumbles are always made from scratch using favorite recipes. They want those that purchase from our bakery for themselves or as a gift, to have an exquisite taste experience!

♥Their Artisan Marshmallows have just been Featured 3/29/2011 in The online Specialty Food Magazine The Nibble♥
you can read The Review at:
www.thenibble.com/reviews/main/candy/old/fruit-marshmallows.asp



My husband and I tried the Extreme Chocolate Cookies and my husband said "These are the best cookies I have ever had!"  After I got over the hurt feelings (just kidding), I agreed.  The cookies are perfect...crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.  So check them out and tell her I sent you!


No comments: