Friday, September 9, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday...

So I ran across Fill in the Blank Friday and thought it was pretty cute, and decided to join.  I think you should join too.   You can here.

1.   Somewhere someone is     watching the Jersey Shore (can you tell what I am doing?)  

2.    Bloggers      is/are my muse.

3.  It would suck if    Coffee     was no more because,    I would just have to sleep all day

4.    Fall beer and cool walks   is/are my favorite thing(s) about today.

5.  Life is kind of like     an umbrella.  It can protect you or it can poke you in the eye .

6.  If I could have anything I wanted I would want  to give Jack a BIG back yard to run...and to take a trip around the world ( I can dream right?)

7.  A funny thing happened the other day...    Jack told me "Mama...I farted".   .

Join me and others for Fill in the Blank Friday at The little things we do!  Have a great weekend!

No comments: