Sunday, September 12, 2010

We have a (soon to be) walker! And meetup Monday....


  1. So I hope you all had a good weekend. I did. We did NOTHING, which is my favorite type of weekend. We played, relaxed, went to the park and went for many walks. Summer hung around another weekend, and it went by way too fast.

And....Jack is almost walking! I am thinking he will take off any day now.


This is his favorite thing to do now.  We sat for an hour today while he walked back and forth between my husband and I.  The look on his face while he walks is the cutest thing ever, like "I can't believe I am doing this!!!"

Be sure to join Meetup Monday, and I hope you have a great start to your week.  Have an extra cup of coffee for me.
Photobucket

If this is your first time linking up to Meetup Monday, here's the info:
Add a link below to a specific blog post or your main blog address
If you could grab my button and pop it up on your blog someplace visible, that would make my day!

Most importantly: Make someone's day by commenting on the blog post of the two blogs (or more) before you.




No comments: