Tuesday, September 7, 2010

just one of them days....and a winner!

Do you ever feel like going back to work on a Tuesday is sometimes more stressful and hectic than Mondays?  I do.  I am having one of those days.

But I we had a great weekend.  We had family in from Florida; my aunt, uncle, cousin and her family, which includes my god daughter.

We had such a great time, and I love seeing them.  I am a little disappointed in my photos.  I wish I got more, and I wish they were better quality.  Nevertheless, we celebrated birthdays, had bbq's, went to the zoo, (Jack's first time!) and went to the beach. 












It was the perfect end to the perfect summer in a perfect city.

How did you spend your holiday weekend?

And I have a winner!  Congrats to Jen @ South of Sheridan!
You will be contacted via email!


No comments: