Sunday, September 26, 2010

Meetup Monday!

This weekend had perfect Fall weather.  I love weekends like this, and I am beginning to think Jack does too.  He was SOOOOO happy this weekend which made this one of the best weekends we have had together.   We also had his first year pictures taken this weekend, so I am excited to see how they turn out!  We are having his first birthday party this Saturday even though his birthday is not until October 21.  We are having it outside, and hoping the weather stays nice!  I will be sure to fill you in on all of our plans.

So before we get to meetup Monday, a couple of pictures of Jack from this weekend.  One thing I am learning, is how hard it is to take a picture of a walking 11 month old!  He will not sit still long enough for me to get a picture of him!  If any of you all have an idea on how to get them to sit still, please, let me know!


(I love how BIG his smile is here!)



Have a great  Monday, and please join me for Meetup Monday! 
Photobucket

If this is your first time linking up to Meetup Monday, here's the info:
Add a link below to a specific blog post or your main blog address

If you could grab my button and pop it up on your blog someplace visible, that would make my day!

Most importantly: Make someone's day by commenting on the blog post of the two blogs (or more) before you.

No comments: